Uniform Dress Code
- Pants may be plain or pleated front with belt loops.
- Pants must be in khaki or navy blue.
- Pants must fit properly and may not have tears, splits, rips, or frayed hems.
- Pants such as hip huggers, stretch pants, leggings, or denim material are not permitted.
- Belts are required to be worn with pants at all times.
Shorts & Skirts
- Students may only wear HCP polo or oxford shirts from authorized dealers.
- Black polo or oxford shirts are permitted only for the Senior Class.
- NO logos or insignias with exception of official HCP logo.
- Shirts may not be rolled, tied, and the collar cannot be tucked in the neck or altered in any way.
- Must be green, grey, or white if wearing one.
- Black undershirts are permitted only for the Senior Class.
HCP Spirit Friday
- All spirit shirts, sweatshirts, & jackets may be worn on FRIDAY ONLY.
- Spirit shirts, sweatshirts, & jackets can only be attire that is representing an HCP club, sport, or organization that has been approved by administration.
- Spirit shirts, sweatshirts, & jackets may not be cut, altered, or homemade.
- Spirit shirts, sweatshirts, & jackets may not be rolled and/or tied.
Extra-Curricular Competition Days
- Extra-curriculars may wear a unified t-shirt, sweatshirt, sweater, or pull-over on days of a competition. Sweatshirts, sweaters, or pull-overs must have unified t-shirt on underneath.
- Unified attire can only be worn that is representing an HCP club, sport, or organization that has been approved by administration.
- Jackets are not permitted.
- Unified attire in black is not permitted unless approved by administration.
ALL SHIRTS ARE TO BE TUCKED IN AT ALL TIMES.
Sweaters, Sweatshirts, & Pullovers
- Students may only wear HCP sweaters, sweatshirts, or pullovers from authorized dealers.
- Black sweaters / sweatshirts / pullovers are permitted only for the Senior Class.
- HCP Eagle Week sweatshirts are permitted.
- HCP white navigator sweatshirts are permitted only on Tuesday.
- An official HCP polo shirt must be worn under sweaters, sweatshirts, and pullovers at all times.
- HCP jackets are only approved to be worn on Spirit Friday.
- An official HCP polo shirt must be worn under jackets at all times.
Backpacks, Purses, & Fanny Packs
- Are to be left in student lockers for the entire school day.
Out of Uniform Days
- Will be determined by the administration.
- Clothing must be acceptable and appropriate.
- The fundamentals of the HCP Dress Code Policy apply to Out of Uniform Days. The fundamentals of HCP Policy include:
- Length of shorts and/or skirts
- HCP Shoe policy
- Head Gear policy
- Backpack, Purses, & Fanny Pack policy
- Any sleeveless shirt under four fingers width must have a sleeved shirt as an undershirt.
- No hoodies.
- No pants with holes or frays.
- No exposed midriffs.
- No plunging necklines.
- Tights and/or leggings may not be worn as pants. They can only be worn under bottoms that abide by the HCP length of shorts and/or skirt policy.
- Facemasks are allowed
- Facemasks must be school appropriate and cannot be bandana print.
The final decision will be based on the judgment of the administration. If the administration deems the clothing of a student inappropriate or a distraction to the educational environment at any time, the student must make arrangements to change into appropriate clothing or be placed in the office for the remainder of the day.