Parent Hour Expectations:
- 40 hours total for families with one student; minimum of 10 hours per quarter. 60 hours for families with more than one student; minimum of 15 hours per quarter.
- Families can receive a maximum of 20 hours per school year for carpooling.
- Landscape work is worth double credit hours.
- Donations: For every $20.00 a family contributes to ICMS, 1 parent hour will be credited (includes in-kind donations, the value of which is equal to $20.00 as determined by the front office).
- All Parent Hour data is required to be recorded by the parent on a Parent Hour Timesheet and submitted prior to the end of the quarter.